CPDWL Newsletter January 2022 Issue Out!
16 Mai 2022
The latest January 2022 issue is now available.
- Letter from the Chair (Ulrike Lang)
- The Guidelines Working Group (Gillian Hallam)
- The IFLA Coaching Initiative (Ulrike Lang)
- Interview: Dr. Dilara Begum, IFLA Division C Chair (Ray Pun)
- CILIP’s central knowledge and skills framework (Sharon Hardwick)
- Innovation during COVID in public libraries (Heba Ismail)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Library and Information Science (LIS) Professionals in Selected Asian Countries (Gina de Alwis Jayasuriya)
- International Librarian Networking Program 2021: Collaboration, Sharing Experiences, and Friendship All in One IFLA (April Manabat, Carmen Lei, & Noorjahan Shaikh)
- Current list of CPDWL Officers, Standing Committee Members, & Advisory Group Members, as of January 2021