Content tagged IFLAFromHome
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Paraguayan libraries align with the IFLA Strategy
The National Association of Information Managers in Paraguay (APGI), was founded in 2017. Its primary objectives of strengthening librarians and libraries are in line with the IFLA...
News - 28 August 2020
- Can old buildings be turned into libraries? A sneak peek into ENSULIB’s upcoming open access book
How has IFLA’s Environment, Sustainability and Libraries Special Interest Group (ENSULIB) engaged with the IFLA Strategy? By writing an open access book that will inspire the profession,...
News - 7 August 2020
- Suriname’s libraries align with the IFLA Strategy
IFLA is organising a series of regional workshops on Strategies for Stronger Libraries in order to bring the IFLA Strategy to libraries worldwide. A key focus is on using the...
News - 6 August 2020
- Interlibrary loaning across the globe: a gap turned into a successful new global service by an IFLA Professional Unit
IFLA’s Document Delivery and Resource-Sharing Professional Unit (IFLA DDRS) has launched a new service to support the sharing of...
News - 24 July 2020
- Interviewing Nick Poole: a discussion about the IFLA Strategy
In this video we discussed the IFLA Strategy with Nick Poole, the CEO of CILIP – the Library and Information Association, in the United...
News - 16 July 2020
- IFLA celebrates World Refugee Day
20 June is World Refugee Day, designated by the United Nations to honour refugees around the globe. This year’s theme is ‘Every Action Counts...
News - 19 June 2020