When using an IFLA mailing list users agree:
- To send and receive messages and materials that are strictly related to the particular list.
- That the mailing lists are for non-commercial use only. Users should not distribute any material containing, advertising or solicitation for goods or services without requesting and receiving prior written approval from IFLA.
- That they should not use lists to seek nominations or votes in the context of IFLA elections.
- That they shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
- When advertising positions on LIBJOBS, and in any other communications relating to categories of persons, that it is the policy of IFLA not to discriminate on grounds of age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, language, nationality, political views, religious beliefs and sexual orientation.
IFLA reserves the right - without notice to the subscriber - to refuse, terminate or suspend subscriptions and to reject or delete, messages that are unsolicited/commercial, off-topic, abusive, obscene, in violation of copyright laws, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, unacceptable or are in violation of this Agreement.
IFLA does not collect and sell email addresses.
Last update: 10 March 2021