6 February 2016
Call for Papers, 32nd Pre-Conference of the Section on Library and Research Services for Parliaments
The Library and Research Services for Parliaments Section invite proposals for presentations at the Pre-Conference to be held at the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., from 10 to 12 August 2016.
We welcome proposals on the following topics of interest:
- Designing information products to meet parliamentarians needs, and facilitate re-use to support communication and engagement with the general public
- Innovative use of technology to deliver client services, in particular to accommodate multiple languages, geographical locations, content formats (such as open data), and types of devices
- Creating content that can be re-used in different types of information products, for example tables or charts for use in multiple reports or in posters, or combining chapters into a customized report
- Examples or case studies of effective collaboration with internal or external partners to develop new products and services
- Integrating library materials and digital content from multiple sources to facilitate discovery or creation of personalised information.
For details on how to submit a proposal, please vist the IFLA WLIC 2016 website.