10 August 2013
Welcome to our new Standing Committee members
We would like to extend a warm welcome to the newly elected members of our Standing Committee:
- Daniel J. Caron (Library and Archives Canada, Canada)
- Renate Gömpel (Deutsche Nationalbibliothek, Germany)
- Roger Jøsevold (National Library of Norway, Norwey)
- Sook Hyeun Lee (National Library of Korea, Republic of Korea)
- Nancy Machado Lorenzo (National Library of Cuba, Cuba)
- Rachel More (National Library of South Africa, South Africa)
- Roberta I. Shaffer (Library of Congress, United States)
- Katarzyna Slaska (National Library of Poland, Poland)
The term for our new members will commence at the Singapore Conference.
We would also to thank our retiring members for their professional support and contributions: Jasmine Cameron, Gérald Grunberg, Irina Lynden, Deanna Marcum, Elisabeth Niggemann, Pepa Michel Rodriguez, Vigdis Moe Skarstein.