IFLA/UNESCO Multicultural Library Manifesto Toolkit
IFLA/UNESCO Multicultural Library Manifesto Toolkit updates
This toolkit has been developed to give practical approaches on how libraries can apply the concepts in the Manifesto. The original draft was created in 2012 and in December 2018 we completed a major review of the original English draft and translated the entire updated Toolkit into Chinese. In July 2019, we completed and published the translated document in Japanese. We are still in the process of working on the translation of other languages.
The final English version was reviewed and updated by Section member Le Yang and colleague Nicholas Demetriades. The Chinese version was translated by Section members Lan Gao and Jiangshun Zhang. The Japanese version was translated by colleague Yasuko Hirata. This Section thanks all who have contributed to the creation, review, and translation of the toolkit.
Note: All IFLA contributions have been undertaken on a voluntary basis.
- Implementation Kit
- Appendix A: IFLA/UNESCO Multicultural Library Manifesto
- Appendix B: Community Analysis and Needs Assessment
- Appendix C: Understanding the Manifesto: Workshop Handbook
- Appendix D: PowerPoint Presentation
- Appendix E: Developing a Mission Statement
- Appendix F: Decision Making Template
- Appendix G: Core Actions – Toolkit Checklist
- 附录 A: 联合国教科文组织/国际图书馆员协会和图书馆联合会 多文化图书馆宣言
- 附录 B: 社区分析和需求评估
- 附录 C: 解读宣言：研讨会手册
- 附录 D: 解读宣言：研讨会演示稿
- 附录 E: 编写使命陈述
- 附录 F: 决策模板
- 附录 G: 核心行动 – 工具包清单
- 付録 A: IFLA/UNESCO 多文化図書館宣言
- 付録 B: ：コミュニティ分析とニーズ評価
- 付録 C: ：宣言を理解する：ワークショップ・ハンドブック
- 付録 D: 宣言を理解する：ワークショップ（パワーポイント・プレゼンテーショ ン
- 付録 E: ：ミッション・ステートメントの作成
- 付録 F: 政策決定書式
- 付録 G: ：中心的活動 ツールキット・チェックリスト
DISCLAIMER: Links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by IFLA Section Library Services to Multicultural Populations (MCULTP) of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. MCULTP bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
Last update: 25 July 2019