Annual Report 2018-19
Our Annual Report records our achievements and progress in relation to our Action Plan for the last year.
Read our Action Plan for the past year to see what we set out to achieve.
If you have questions about our work, suggestions about what you would like us to work on, or you would like to help us, please contact one of the members of the Standing Committee.
These are the activities that were completed during the year:
- Published two editions of the section Newsletter – in January and August.
- Organised a mid-year meeting in Colorado Springs, USA from the 14-16 March.
- Launched a new award at the WLIC 2019 session, for shareable documented examples of multicultural library service innovations and best practices. Papers are to be given at the session at WLIC 2019 from nominees for the award.
- Activities of the standing committee were promoted through social media, through ongoing work sharing stories and highlighting activities at WLIC.
Standing Committee meetings
Members of the Standing Committee met during the following times:
- 14-16 March 2019: Mid-year meeting in Colorado Springs, USA
- 24 & 28 August 2019: Business meetings at WLIC 2019 in Athens, Greece.
Minutes of the meetings were distributed to Section Members by email and posted on the section’s website.