Content tagged Publications
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Trending: IFLA Releases Trend Report Update 2017
Libraries have a vital mission to provide access to information to all. In a changing world, this work is essential, allowing users to be informed, and empowered to build better lives for...
News - 20 December 2017
- Now available: UPDATES 2017 for UNIMARC Bibliographic, 3rd. ed.
All updates to UNIMARC/Bibliographic, 3rd ed., approved in the period of 2012-2017 are now available online (in PDF format). See more. Updates to UNIMARC/Authorities coming soon!
News - 30 October 2017
- New IFLA publications to support your work on the UN 2030 Agenda
Act now to make sure libraries are included in your country’s national development plans for the SDGs!! The inclusion of libraries and access to information in national and regional...
News - 7 July 2016
- IFLA Asia and Oceania Section Handbook
This Handbook supplements the IFLA RSCAO webpage with its primary aim being to serve as an internal working document for members of the RSCAO Committee. The Committee is made up of...
Publication - 6 March 2015
- Proposals for professional reports
Scope of Professional Reports Professional Reports should be relevant to IFLA’s global audience, and seek to drive forward excellence in library and information services. The scope...
Informational Page - 29 April 2014
- Latin America and the Caribbean Section (LAC) Newsletter now available
The newsletter 63 of our Section is already available. Happy reading! El boletín 63 de nuestra sección ya se encuentra disponible. ¡Buena lectura!
News - 24 January 2014
- Latin America and the Caribbean Section (LAC) Newsletter
The newsletter 62 of the our Section is already available. Happy reading! El boletín 62 de nuestra sección ya se encuentra disponible. ¡Buena...
News - 25 July 2013
- New questionnaire on Post-Occupancy Evaluation of Library buildings now Online
The purpose of this post-occupancy evaluation questionnaire is to enable library managers and the library design team to identify good practice, learn from mistakes and feed what they have learned...
News - 27 May 2013
- Interview with Saad Eskander, Director of Iraq National Library and Archives (INLA)
[PDF] Saad Eskander, Director of the Iraq National Library and Archives (INLA); photo courtesy of Fran Monks We never closed our doors except for a...
Publication - 29 April 2013
- School Libraies Newsletter Published
Issue 55 of the Newsletter is available now and is full of news and information from our sector around the world. Items include reports on international projects in Italy, Asia and the...
News - 8 February 2013
- June 2012 newsletter published
The Classification and Indexing Section newsletter for June 2012 is now available. No. 45 - June 2012 [PDF]
News - 22 August 2012
- Government Libraries Section Leaflet
Part 1 Part 2 (updated June 2014)
Publication - 21 August 2012
- Latin America and the Caribbean Section (LAC) Newsletter
The newsletter 59-60 of the our Section is already available. Happy reading! El boletín 59-60 de nuestra sección ya se encuentra disponible. ¡Buena lectura...
News - 11 August 2012
- Release of the Manifesto in Turkish and the Guidelines in Catalan
The IFLA/UNESCO Multicultural Library Manifesto is now available in Turkish, and the Multicultural Communities: Guidelines for Library Services, 3rd edition has been translated into Catalan...
News - 26 June 2012
- IFLA Principles of Engagement in library-related activities in times of conflict, crisis or disaster
At its meeting of 19th August 2011, the IFLA Governing Board set up an Advisory Group to draft Principles of Engagement to be used by IFLA and its members in library-related activities of disaster...
Publication - 22 May 2012
Tags: Advocacy, Best practice, Conservation, Cooperation, Cultural heritage, Cultural Heritage topic, Development, Disaster management, Disaster relief, International cooperation, Preservation, Procedures, Profession, Publications, Publications, Risk assessment, Society, Sustainability
- The latest "Information Point" newsletter released
The latest "Information Point", the Government Libraries Section newsletter, has been released. The July 2011 issue is available online here.
News - 13 August 2011
- De Gruyter Saur and IFLA: Celebrating 40 Years of Co-operation with a new Open Access agreement
Berlin/The Hague 9 August 2011 In a common effort to promote the work of IFLA, De Gruyter Saur is making sixteen IFLA Publications...
News - 9 August 2011
- New publication: "2011 Best Practices for Government Libraries"
2011 Best Practices for Government Libraries. e-Initiatives and e-Efforts: Expanding our Horizons has been launched. This year edition includes around 70 articles and communications by more than...
News - 6 July 2011
- IFLA to Publish M&M Marketing Libraries in a Web 2.0 World
The Marketing Libraries in Web 2.0 World conference sponsored by M&M was a success August 7-8 at Stockholm University. We are now working on the publication of the proceedings...
News - 29 August 2010
- July 2010 newsletter published
The Government Libraries Section has published the latest "Information Point" newsletter. You can download July 2010 issue here.
News - 9 August 2010
- Three new IFLA Professional Reports now available
IFLA has just released several new Professional Reports, available for free download in PDF. They are: 122. Dons et échanges de collections : Recommandations aux Bibliothèques...
News - 11 June 2010
- New version of the Guidelines: German
The Guidelines for Libraries of Government Departments have been translated into German language by Maria Göckeritz and Christine Wellems. It has been published by IFLA at the IFLA...
News - 20 April 2010
- Emerald and IFLA begin a special partnership
United Kingdom, April 2010 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, the world's leading...
News - 13 April 2010
- Asia and Oceania Section Newsletter
June 2014 | December 2014 June 2013 | December 2013 June 2012 | December 2012 June 2011 | December 2011 June 2010 | December 2010...
Publication - 13 January 2010
- Superseded ISBDs
The ISBDs listed below have been superseded by the consolidated edition of the International Standard Bibliographic Description published in 2007. ISBD (A) : International...
Informational Page - 2 May 2009
- Publications List
Anonymous Classics Functional Requirements for Authority Data (FRAD) Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records (FRBR) Translations of FRBR Guidelines for...
Informational Page - 10 April 2009
Annual Reports 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006...
Informational Page - 31 March 2009