Content tagged Jamaica
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Libraries Essential to Creating Informed, Independent, Information Literate Citizens
Media and information literacy (MIL) plays a key role in giving people the ability to find, understand, evaluate and create information. Libraries have a long expertise in helping users of all...
News - 28 October 2017
- Seventh Media and Information Literacy and Intercultural Dialogue (MILID) Conference
Global Alliance for Partnerships on Media and Information Literacy The Global Alliance for Partnerships on Media and Information Literacy (GAPMIL) was launched by UNESCO...
Event - 4 October 2017
- Caribbean Regional Workshop of the International Advocacy Programme (IAP)
The Caribbean Regional Workshop of IFLA’s International Advocacy Programme (IAP) will be held in Montego Bay, Jamaica, on 16-18 February 2017. Representatives...
Event - 30 January 2017
- Jamaica’s Library and Information Week 2016 “Libraries Matter: Harnessing information for national development"
IFLA would like to wish the Library and Information Association of Jamaica (LIAJA) a successful Library and Information Week 2016. Responding to the call to action set by the United...
News - 31 October 2016
- The strategic plan says it all
BSLA Case Study - 31 July 2011
- IASL/IFLA Pre-Conference Satellite Meeting
IFLA SLRC/IASL in collaboration with LIAJA Pre-Conference Meeting Theme: School Libraries: Best Practices for e-Learning PROGRAMME 8.00 a.m. On-site registration 8.45 a.m. Welcome 9...
Event - 30 May 2011