2010 open session: Gothenburg, Sweden
Theme: "Open access to knowledge - promoting sustainable progress"
Session 142 - Document Delivery and Resource Sharing
Renowned copyright experts HARALD MÜLLER (Library of the Max Planck
Institute for Comparative Public and International Law, Germany) and
RAINER KUHLEN (University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany) will:
- Explore the global state of copyright laws as they pertain to document delivery,
- Highlight some countries’ efforts to make copyright more effective for document delivery, and
- Propose an ideal copyright future for document delivery.
- Statutory regulations in copyright law for document delivery : Model laws in theory and reality
- Towards a commons-based copyright
Última actualización: 5 Octubre 2012