IFLA will attend CopyCamp 2017, a conference whose primary goal is to broaden the scope of the debate about exclusive rights. There are talks about culture, science, and education, and discussions on how exclusive rights are used in, for example, health and food. This year’s conference will listen to stories touching on real-life issues in the following thematic tracks:
- business models, heritage digitization, remix
- health, food, security, and exclusive rights
- text and data mining, machine learning, online education
- IoT: autonomous cars, smart homes, wearables
- hacking government data, public procurement, public aid in culture
Check the conference’s webpage for more information.