RBSC Midterm Meeting in London
11 - 13 March 2015
Warburg Institute, London, United Kingdom
Organised by Raphaële Mouren and Cristina Dondi.
Discussion topics will include
- The historical framework: why are we gathering provenance data?
- Why do we need to work together?
- Metadata: an agreed model/structure;
- A contributed model: scholars, libraries, and research institutions
- What we have, what we need
There will also be a business meeting of the IFLA Rare Books and Special Collections Section.