Thessaloniki Book Fair online session: Digital lending : trends, models and sustainability
Roundtable: “Digital lending : trends, models and sustainability”
Saturday, 6 May, 12:00- 14:00 Time Zone Athens, Bucharest
Meeting number (access code): 2740 575 1605
Meeting password: mVxcWtuD656
- IFLA, Dr. Matt Voigts
- Eblida, Giuseppe Vitiello
- Library futures, Jennie Rose Halperin
- The Organization for the Collective Management of Literary Works (ΟΣΔΕΛ), George Andrew Zannos
- National Library of Greece
- Michalis Kalamaras, consultant of digital publications and owner of E-anagnostis,
- Kostas Dardanos, Gutemberg Publications,
- Dr Panagiotis Kapos, Researcher and Publisher
- Dr Anthi Katsirikou, President AGLIS
- The experience about digital lending
- Digital vs print?
- Access vs acquisitions?
- OA vs subscription?
- Sustainable models for readers, writers, publishers, and libraries
- Values and ethics of libraries on that context.