UN High Level Political Forum 2022
The 2022 United Nations High-Level Political Forum on the Sustainable Development Goals will take place on 5-18 July 2022, in New York.
It is an opportunity to take stock of where the world stands in delivering on the 2030 Agenda, and where we need to prioritise our efforts in order to maximise the chances of success.
For libraries, it is a time to underline the crucial role that informed societies play in achieving inclusive, sustainable development.
IFLA will be represented by:
- Odean Cole-Phoenix (Jamiaca)
- Premila Gamage (Sri Lanka)
- Loida Garcia Febo (USA)
- Julius Jefferson Jr (USA)
- Mara Jekabsone (Latvia)
- Ayanda Lebele (Botswana)
- Matseliso Moshoeshoe-Chadzingwa (Lesotho)
- Alejandro Santa (Argentina)
- Shauntee Simpson-Burns (USA)
- Stephen Wyber (IFLA HQ)