Working Group on Aggregates
Tasks: to investigate practical solutions to the specific problems encountered in modelling (a) collections, selections, anthologies…, (b) augmentations, (c) series, (d) journals, (e) integrating resources, (f) multipart monographs, all of which are gathered under the generic term "aggregates."
- Ed O'Neill, OCLC, Dublin, Ohio, USA (chair)
- Anders Cato, Gothenburg University Library, Göteborg, Sweden
- Eeva Murtomaa, National Library of Finland, Helsinki, Finland
- Patricia Thurston, Yale University, USA (secretary)
- Barbara B. Tillett, Library of Congress, Washington, DC, USA
- Maja Žumer, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Final Report approved on September 12, 2011.