Call for online Articles: Young Adults at the Library
09 August 2018
The IFLA Libraries for Children and Young Adults Section invites proposals for online articles to be included in the December 2018 Newsletter with the special theme: Young adults at the library.
The suggested topics could include, but are not limited to:
• Helping young adults to question, think critically, and expand knowledge
• Meeting the needs of young adults as a librarian
• Integrating information literacy
• Informal learning
• Resource sharing
• Connected learning
• New trends
• Cooperations with local society
Proposals should include:
• Title of proposed article
• A short description of the proposed article (150 words)
• Name of author
• Position or title of author
• Employer or affiliated institution of the author
• Email address
The language of the newsletter is English. However authors may also provide articles in any of the IFLA languages, as long as an English version is also provided.
Proposals due by September 1st,
Articles due by November 15st.
The reply regarding acceptance will be sent on email before September 20th.
Proposals can be submitted to the editorial board via email to:
Jorun Systad, Jorun.Systad@forde.kommune.no