Call for Photo Contribution -2022 Best Practices from World Libraries Photo Gallery
31 March 2022
The International Connections Committee (ICC) of the International Relations Round Table (IRRT) at the American Library Association (ALA) cordially invites you to contribute a photo from your library that best demonstrates the IRRT President’s initiative this year, “Global libraries as agents of leadership in our post pandemic world” Show us what your library did during the pandemic and help us build the “2022 Best Practices from World Libraries” photo gallery. The photos will be displayed via our websites, publications and/or social media outlets.
Examples from previous years:
ALA-IRRT International Connections
The deadline for photo submissions is April 25, 2022.
Please use the Google submission form to upload your image.
If a Google account is not available, please email your submission to Sandy McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org following the instructions, requirements and format below.
General Email Submission Instructions/Format
Email subject title should read: 2022 Photo Gallery
In the email, please provide the following information:
- Project title (a short title for your library’s project)
- Library and its affiliation (example: Fogler Library, University of Maine)
- Library location (State/Province, Country; example: Michigan, USA)
- Library type (select from the following: Academic library, Public library, School library, Special library or other)
- Project description (in under 200 words, please describe why this project best demonstrates the value of libraries in rapidly changing world)
- Project contact person and email (preferred but optional; the contact information will be publicly displayed)
- Preferred attribution for the image (name of image owner)
*Image requirements: please provide the image with the highest resolution you have; a horizontal photo that is at least 5400 pixels wide with 300 dpi is preferred.
**Notice – With this submission, you grant the ALA, IRRT and ICC full permission to distribute, edit and build upon your work with attribution.