IFLA Presidential and Governing Board Elections 2015-2017
20 April 2015
General information for IFLA Members
Ballot papers, including supporting information, have been dispatched to all voting Members of IFLA on 18 March 2015.
Only those Members who have paid their membership fees in full and who are not in arrears, are eligible to vote in these elections.
The original ballot paper, complete with membership details, including the membership number and the allocation of votes must be used. It must be signed by the authorised representative of the member.
Ballot papers may be sent by email, FAX, or post:
[PDF format only]
+31 70 3834827
GOVERNING BOARD ELECTIONS
P.O. Box 95312
2509 CH The Hague
The deadline for the Presidential and Governing Board elections is the close of business on Wednesday, 13 May 2015.
Statements of Candidacy — IFLA President-elect
To serve as President-elect 2015-2017 and as President
2017-2019 (one place)
Candidates for the position of IFLA Governing Board Member 2015-2017
(14 Candidates, 10 places)
- Margaret Allen (Australia)
- Kirsten Boelt (Denmark)
- Khaled Mohamed Emam Elhalaby (Egypt)
- Loida Garcia-Febo (United States) 2nd term
- Ágnes Hajdu Barát (Hungary)
- Charles Kamdem Peoghela (Cameroon)
- Ngian Lek Choh (Singapore) 2nd term
- Christine Mackenzie (Australia)
- Andrew McDonald (United Kingdom) 2nd term
- Ellen Ndeshi Namhila (Namibia) 2nd term
- Victoria Owen (Canada)
- Glòria Pérez-Salmerón (Spain) 2nd term
- Maria-Carme Torras i Calvo (Norway) 2nd term
- Christine Wellems (Germany)