New IFLA Committee on Standards
16 January 2012
The newly formed IFLA Committee on Standards will coordinate standards work within and beyond IFLA and support standards activities in IFLA professional units, principally in sections. The Committee on Standards starts up its activities in January 2012 and will conduct most of its work virtually with its first face-to-face meeting to take place during the IFLA World Library and Information Congress in Helsinki, Finland.
The IFLA Committee on Standards is a general IFLA committee, reporting directly to IFLA’s Governing Board.
- complete details [PDF]
Chair: Patrice Landry, Swiss National Library
- Division I: Tay Ai Cheng, National Library Board of Singapore
- Division II: Françoise Pellé, ISSN International Center
- Division III: Anders Cato, Gothenburg University Library
- Division IV: Marian Koren, Netherlands Public Library Association
- Division V: Chih-Feng P. Lin, Shih Hsin University, Taiwan
- Permanent UNIMARC Committee Chair: Alan Hopkinson, Middlesex University, United Kingdom
- CDNL representative: Anita Goldberga, National Library of Latvia