New Publication: MCULTP December 2023 Newsletter released
24 December 2023
The latest IFLA Library Services to Multicultural Populations Section’s Winter 2023 newsletter has been published.
In this edition:
- A word from the Chair
- Multicultural Activities in Iran: Central Library of Alzahra University
- Do I still have to sklapnout? An American librarian in Czechia challenges cultural barriers through lessons in book censorship
- 109th All-Japan Library Conference
- Diversified Services Offered at International Picture Book Center in Kaohsiung Main Public Library
- Creation and Uses of a Multilingual Library Terms Guide
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development: cultural diversity is our wealth
- Minority and endangered languages at the University of Connecticut Library
- News from our section
The Section would like to take this opportunity to thank all contributors and our newsletter editor Camille Lefebvre and the working group for preparing this issue of the newsletter.
You can read it here:
This newsletter focuses on the initiatives and challenges of libraries supporting their multicultural communities. It also highlights the recent activities of libraries around the world in connecting with their multicultural communities.
In this ed...