RSCVD Steering Committee established
09 November 2023
RSCVD Resource Sharing Collaborative and Voluntary Document Delivery is an IFLA initiative, under the auspice of IFLA DDRS Standing Committee.
The RSCVD Steering Committee, established on 2 November 2023, has a mandate of two years. It is made up of ten ILL colleagues: four veteran volunteers of the initiative, five members of the IFLA DDRS and one ex-officio technical advisor:
- Carmen Lomba, Universidad de Cantabria, Spain
- Giovanna Colombo, Università degli Studi dell’Insubria, Italy
- Loriana Maimone Ansaldo Patti, Università degli Studi di Messina, Italy
- Katia Medawar, Qatar National Library, Qatar
- Tom Bruno, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Mallikarjun Dora, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India
- May Samaha, Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth, Lebanon
- Ibrahim Farah, University of Balamand, Lebanon
- Aysel Şenoğlu, Atılım University, Türkiye
- Silvana Mangiaracina, CNR Bologna, Italy
The RSCVD will now move forward with the aim of continuing its mission of providing high quality resource sharing around the world to help librarians ensure universal and equitable access to information.
In addition, the RSCVD committee has honored four of its founding members, who each worked hard to launch RSCVD on the international scene and ensure its sustainability as a free tool for everyone: Peter Bae (Bowdoin College, US), Tina Baich (Indianapolis University, US), Ertuğrul Çimen (MEF University, Turkey) and Peter Collins (OCLC, US). They will collaborate closely with the committee.
Source: RSCVD Community / https://www.rscvd.eu/2023/11/08/rscvd-steering-committee-establishment/