Save the date: RESCHEDULED IFLA ARL Webinar series re: Research Ethics in an Open Research Environment
07 June 2022
Research ethics guide the production of scholarly inquiry the world over. While there are differences in research standards in different regions of the world, and different perspectives between different groups of people (see Australia’s NHMRC as one example), standards exist, and human subjects rules guide researchers in their work. As we increasingly move to a more open access research environment, there are considerations to tackle as we share research instrumentation, data, and published output.
Join us as we consider these issues with librarians who have already been involved in adapting practices to a new open access environment.
Registration is required, so join the webinar on Thursday/Friday 16/17 June 2022:
- Thursday, June 16 9-10pm , Seattle (PDT), USA
- Friday, June 17, midnight-1am Ann Arbor (EDT), USA
- Friday, June 17, 6-7am Amsterdam (CET), The Netherlands
- Friday, June 17, 6-7am Paris (CET), France
- Friday, June 17, 7-8am Ankara (TRT), Turkey
- Friday, June 17, 12 noon-1pm (SGT), Singapore
- Friday, June 17, 4-5pm, Wellington (NZST), New Zealand
- To convert the date/time to your own time zone, please use the World Time Buddy (WTB) converter.
- Read on for full details.