Streaming of Section’s 2021 Midyear Meeting available
23 March 2021
You can listen in and be part of it on YouTube
In the first part you will hear five presentations, covering the worldwide challenges to libraries for children and young adults and their dealings during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Søren Dahl Mortensen(Denmark): Actions for children in kinder gardens and how we handled the cancelling of a large festival
- Melanie Ramirez (Philippines): Children’s Library Services in the “New Normal”
- Emiko Goeku –(Japan). Keep distance, stay connected : new practices at Tokyo Children’s Library
- Huey Bin Heng (Singapore): Navigating Children and Teens programmes in the “New Normal”
- Anton Purnik (Russia): Remote work: documents, communications, planning.
The presentations were followed by a live Q&A session with the speakers.
The second part of the Midyear Meeting includes the business meeting. Observers use this opportunity to learn more about the work of the Libraries for Children & Young Adults Section and the ongoing projects.