Libraries Engaged in Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs)
Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) can be a great way for libraries to engage in discussions around the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to be recognised for their contributions.
IFLA’s briefing on the process as a whole sets out why we have them, how they should be organised, and how they should look.
In addition, in order to provide additional support to members in countries undertaking VNRs in 2021, IFLA is updating its monthly series: ‘Libraries Engaged in VNRs’ to help you get involved.
- Part 1: Find out Who’s in Charge (2021 Edition)
- Part 2: Prepare your Stories
- Part 3: Prepare your Data
- Part 4: Present your Materials
- Part 5: Engage with Decision-Makers
- Part 6: Engage with Partners
- Part 7: Communicate to the Public
- Part 8: Prepare for the High-Level Political Forum
- Part 9: Join the Global Conversation (to appear in July)
Last update: 1 November 2020