Professional Division A
The Professional Division A Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- Library Buildings and Equipment Section
- Library Service to Multicultural Population Section
- Local History and Genealogy Section
- Metropolitan Libraries Section
- National Libraries Section
- Public Libraries Section
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.