Professional Division A
The Professional Division A Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- National Libraries Section
- Public Libraries Section
- Metropolitan Libraries Section
- Library Buildings and Multicultural Populations Section
- Local History and Genealogy Section
- National Organisations and International Relations Special Interest Group
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.