Managing Innovation: No Innovator Is an Island (Webinar)
Tuesday, 14 February 2023 from 15:00 – 16:30 CET
Innovation is one of the important elements for the library to encourage the utilization of library resources and services. This webinar will focus on answering four questions:
• What are some examples of innovation in your organization?
• What is your approach to encouraging innovation in your organization?
• What are the challenges in initiating an innovation?
• Why does innovation matter to the library
- Rick Anderson, University Librarian, Brigham Young University
- Nazeem Hardy, Senior Professional Officer: Acquisitions at City of Cape Town Library & Information Services, President of LIASA in South Africa.
- Catharina Isberg, Library Director, Lund Public Libraries