Managing Innovation: No Innovator is an Island (Webinar)
Innovation is one of the important elements for the library to encourage the utilization of library resources and services. This webinar, sponsored by the IFLA Management and Marketing Section, will focus on answering four questions:
- What are some examples of innovation in your organization?
- What is your approach to encouraging innovation in your organization?
- What are the challenges in initiating an innovation?
- Why does innovation matter to the library
Rick Anderson, University Librarian, Brigham Young University
- Nazeem Hardy, Senior Professional Officer: Acquisitions at City of Cape Town Library & Information Services, President of LIASA in South Africa.
- Catharina Isberg, Library Director, Lund Public Libraries