IFLA’s infographics, How to spot fake news – Covid 19 Edition. This edition of the popular, IFLA How to spot fake news infographic focus on some of the issues encountered around the pandemic.
IFLA’s infographics, How to spot fake news. “Critical thinking is a key skill in media and information literacy, and the mission of libraries is to educate and advocate its importance.”
Mobile Information Literacy Curriculum
The Technology & Social Change Group, along with its partners at the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, has launched a new project, Mobile Information Literacy. The first output of the project is a six-module Mobile Information Literacy Curriculum for mobile-first users, which is now available for download, use, and adaptation.
- Educators of the Information Society: Information Literacy Instruction in Public and Academic Libraries of Canada / Maria Henkel.
- A Survey of Librarian Perceptions of Information Literacy Techniques
- The Roles of Personal Learning Environments and the Teacher-Librarian in Facilitating 21st Century Learning: A Flexible Framework for a High School Learning Environment
- Information Literacy in the United States: Contemporary Transformations and Controversies
- PRIMO (Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online Database) : PRIMO (Formerly Internet Education Project) is a means to promote and share peer-reviewed instructional materials created by librarians to teach people about discovering, accessing and evaluating information in networked environments. The Committee hopes that publicizing selective, high quality resources will help librarians to respond to the educational challenges posed by still emerging digital technologies.
- Information Literacy Website (UK)
- Journal of Information Literacy
- SIMILE: Studies In Media & Information Literacy Education
- Journal of Media Literacy
- Communications in Information Literacy: from volume 1 (2007) through volume 11 (2017)
- Communications in Information Literacy: starting from volume 12, Issue 1 (2018)
- Information Literacy at the University of Pittsburgh
- The Evens Foundation Media and Information Literacy Platform for Exchanging Educational Resources
- UNESCO:Global Alliance for Partnerships on Media and Information Literacy see also IFLA guide, Get Into GAPMIL
- The CILIP Information Information Literacy Group (UK)
- The right information: Information Skills for a 21st Century (Scotland)