- Building Strong Library and Information Science Education (BSLISE) Working Group
The BSLISE Working Group is an initiative of the IFLA Education and Training Section (SET), LIS Education in Developing Countries Special Interest Group (LISEDC SIG), and Library Theory and Research (LTR) Section.
BSLISE White Paper “Building Strong LIS Education: A Call to Global and Local Action”
- 40th Anniversary SET Summit on LIS Education |
Book “Educating the Profession: 40 years of the IFLA Section on Education and Training“
- International and Comparative Librarianship Communitas
- Adopt a Student!
- IFLA LIS Student Paper Award
- International Guidelines for Equivalency and reciprocity of Qualifications for LIS Professionals
Anna Maria Tammaro and Terry Weech (December 2009)