Professional Division F
The Professional Division F Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- Acquisition and Collection Development Section
- Art Libraries Section
- Document Delivery and Resource Sharing Section
- Preservation and Conservation Section
- Rare Books and Special Collections Section
- LGBTQ Users Special Interest Group
- Religions: Libraries and Dialogue Special Interest Group
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.