Finance and Risk Committee
The Finance and Risk Committee (FRC) is a sub-committee of the Governing Board. It is responsible for advising the Governing Board on the financial and risk management of the Federation and supporting long-term sustainability.
The FRC discusses and prepares proposals to do with IFLA’s budget and risk planning for the Governing Board. They work closely with the IFLA Secretary General and Finance Director and meet before each major meeting of the Governing Board. The risk policy and register is reviewed and updated if needed before each meeting of the Governing Board.
The Finance and Risk Committee for 2023-2025 comprises:
- Jaap Naber (IFLA Treasurer and Chair of the FRC)
- Vicki McDonald (elected by GB)
- Kirsten Boelt (elected by GB)
- Silvia Stasselová (elected by GB)
- Marcel de Ruiter (external member with experience of Dutch law and audit practices)
IFLA Rules of Procedure R14.3.1 – R18.104.22.168 apply.