2021 Extraordinary General Assembly
The IFLA 2021 Extraordinary General Assembly was held on Friday 12 February 2021 in Melbourne, Australia.
The Convening Notice for the Assembly was forwarded to Members on 11 November 2020.
- Opening by the Chair of the General Assembly
- Appointment of Tellers, if applicable
- Establishment of a quorum
- Adoption of the agenda
- Minutes of the previous General Assembly, held in The Hague (the Netherlands) on 5 November 2020
- Address by the President
- Amendment of the IFLA Statutes
- Close of the General Assembly
- To amend the IFLA Statutes in accordance with the draft deed dated 9 November 2020, drawn up by Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn N.V. in The Hague (the Netherlands). (The Dutch draft IFLA Statutes are at Annex 2; the unofficial English translation draft IFLA Statutes at Annex 3), and
- To authorize each member of IFLA’s Governing Board, as well as each civil-law notary, assigned civil-law notary, deputy civil-law notary and notarial assistant employed by the aforementioned Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn N.V. each individually to execute the deed of amendment of the IFLA Statutes in accordance with the aforementioned draft of this deed.
Please note: it is not possible to make amendments to the draft of the IFLA Statutes of IFLA. Only non-substantive textual changes can be proposed and adopted.