2021 General Assembly
The IFLA 2021 General Assembly was held on Wednesday 25 August 2021 in The Hague, Netherlands.
The Convening Notice for the Assembly was forwarded to Members on 25 June 2021.
Wednesday, 25 August 2021 13:30 – 15:30 CEST.
- Opening by the Chair
- Appointment of Tellers
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting, held in Melbourne, Australia 12 February 2021
- In memoriam of those members who have died during the past year
- Presentation of the Report of the President
- Presentation of IFLA’s Annual Report by the Secretary General
- Presentation of the Annual Accounts by the Treasurer
- Formal announcement of the Results of the Ballot for the Election of President-elect and for places on the Governing Board by the Secretary General
- Motions and Resolutions
- Address by the President, Christine Mackenzie
- Presentation of Honours and Awards
- Vote of thanks to the outgoing Governing Board
- Introduction of incoming Governing Board
- Address by incoming President, Barbara Lison
- Close of the Assembly
Motions and Resolutions
- Motion 11.1: to approve the holding of the next General Assembly in July 2022 (Art 8.2 of the Statutes refers)