The Green Library Poster
ENSULIB has created a template [in ppt] for a “What is a Green Library?” poster. This is intended for use by all kinds of libraries, and can be translated into your own language.
How to use: Include a QR code to link to your library website, a sustainability web page if your library has one, or to a strategy, or explicit “mission” to implement climate and environmental protection in the community or municipality. Use the photo frames to show your green library examples. Consider forming a team to take care of implementing green initiatives.
Display the poster in a highly visible location in your library! Promote it by making posts on your library’s social media pages.
The License: By submitting your poster to us, you agree that it will be made publicly available by ENSULIB through its website, social media, and other related events and documents. It is also possible that it will be translated into other languages by ENSULIB for educational and promotional purposes. The images in the poster are recommended to be 150 dpi or above, and under a CC-BY 4.0 license.
You are welcome to submit your poster by using this template to us via email at Eva.Hackenberg@goethe.de
- Biblioteca del Congreso de la Nación Argentina [in Spanish]
- International Campus Library, Zhejiang University, China [in Chinese and English]
- Istinye University Library, Istanbul, Turkey [in English and Turkish]
- Seoul Metropolitan Library, South Korea [in English and Korean]
- University Library of Freien Universität, Berlin, Germany [in English and German]
- University Library, University of Macau, Macao, China [in Chinese and English]