Preservation and Conservation Section
Preservation and Conservation (P&C) Section advocates for the long-term availability to all documentary heritage collections, physical and digital.
P & C Standing Committee Members come from around the world to create a forum for discussion on recent developments in preservation and conservation.
P & C Section members work with IFLA Committees and Sections to promote sustainable best practices and guidelines:
- Advisory Committee on Cultural Heritage
- Advisory Committee on Copyright and other Legal Matters
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Section
- Rare Books and Special Collections Section
- Information Technology Section
- Art Libraries Section, and others.
Join P & C Section members work to preserve the collections held by libraries around the world.
This unit is part of the Professional Division F.