Professional Division E
The Professional Division E Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- Indigenous Matters Section
- Information Literacy Section
- Libraries for Children and Young Adults Section
- Literacy and Reading Section
- Reference and Information Services Section
- School Libraries Section
- Library History Special Interest Group
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.