CPDWL Virtual Open House on January 23, 2023 (Monday)
23 January 2023
Event will be recorded
The upcoming election for our Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning (CPDWL) Section’s Standing Committee is significant, with 14 vacancies. We invite anyone interested in working with our Section to attend our virtual open house so that we can learn more about each other. It will be on January 23, 14.00 CET — find your time zone.
At the virtual open house, we will:
- briefly introduce our current projects
- discuss how you can get involved with our Section
You will have the opportunity to:
- connect with current Section officers,
- join a breakout room conversation to learn more about our projects, and
- meet past and present SC members from different parts of the world.
In August 2018, CPDWL was named by the Professional Committee as the winner of the inaugural IFLA Dynamic Unit and Impact Award. Consider joining our Section to work on plans and activities in the upcoming years!
This session will be recorded and shared shortly after the event. Share this open invitation with colleagues who might be interested.